- Individuals with regular and independent source of income from Trade/ Business/ Profession/Employment.
- Construction of new house & expansion/addition to existing house.
- Purchase of flat / house from Public Housing Agencies / Registered / Reputed Builders.
- Purchase of old houses (not more than 15 years old) from third parties in approved layouts.
- Repair and Renovation of existing residential House.
- Maximum Term Loan under the scheme is 80% of the cost of estimate in case of new construction subject to an upper ceiling of Rs 100.00 lacs.
- For up-gradation / repair / remodeling of existing house is concerned, maximum Term Loan is 80% of the cost of up-gradation / improvement subject to a ceiling of Rs 10.00 lacs.
- Margin is minimum 20% of cost of construction / cost of house / cost of up-gradation /improvement.
- Bank’s Mortgage Charge on land and Building as prime security.
- Minimum 10% of loan amount as liquid collaterals.
Rate of Interest
- Minimum 11% and Maximum 11.75%.
- Building plan in borrower’s name duly approved by competent local authority.
For further details, contact the nearest Branch.