- A Term deposit is a deposit that has a fixed term. Term Deposits are generally short-term with maturities ranging anywhere from a month to a few years. Please visit your nearest OGB branch for opening of Term Deposit.
- Rs.100 or multiple of Rs.100.No ceiling on maximum amount. .
- Individuals jointly with other Individuals
- For minor individual by Guardian
- Sole proprietary concerns
- Joint stock companies
- Minimum Rs.100/- per month (in multiples of Rs.100/-). No ceiling on maximum amount.
- Deposit can be opened for period ranging from 1 year to 10 years.(In multiples of 3 months)
- Loan facility is available for deposit up to 90% of the amount present in your deposit account
- Premature closure is allowed at any point of time
- TDS applicable as per the extant IT guidelines.
- Nomination facility available.
For further details, contact the nearest Branch